NEW COVID-19 PROTOCOLS- EFFECTIVE 06-01-2020
As we re-open Mighty Massage INC, We would like to list some of the protocols we plan to use in our practice for the foreseeable future;
• A short health questionnaire will be asked of my clients.
• Patients with a fever, cough, or shortness of breath will be asked to reschedule to a later date.
• A HEPA air filtration unit has been installed and will be running during all Massage sessions with the hope of filtering small particle germs from the air.
• A mask will be worn by the therapist and the client. My mask will be in accordance with medical regulations (charcoal filtered).
• Gloves will be worn by myself (If a patient requests) and replaced before every client.
• Massage lotions/creams to be in single-use containers.
• Massage sheets to be placed in single-use laundry bags after every session.
• The use of blankets in my Massage room will be limited to an “as-needed” basis. - Clients are encouraged to bring a clean, light blanket for their own personal use. (My heating pad beneath the table will still be in use)
If you have any questions or input on these protocols, please don't hesitate to reach out.
I have done all these things with my clients in mind for their protection and for the protection of their friends and family.